Apparity’s Professional Services Team is there working by your side. We offer in-depth deployment and industry expertise from project inception to project delivery.
Apparity’s Support Team is there when you need it. We provide you with help within a 24-hour support framework to address any technical or operational questions to keep you and your business running.
Apparity’s dedicated Training and Development Team makes sure to give you the tools for success. We offer tailored training programs to meet your unique needs.
Our Net Promotor Score (NPS), which helps measure customer satisfaction and loyalty, is more than double the industry average. We’ve seen year-over-year growth in NPS since we started tracking this metric.
Industry Average NPS
“Implementing the Apparity solution helped us meet a regulatory requirement around EUC governance. Beyond that, Apparity has helped the program become more streamlined and has helped us implement more robust spreadsheet controls. Additionally, the Apparity team has provided exceptional customer service that has been essential to enterprise-wide adoption of a new software solution and the associated program and culture changes.”
– Senior Enterprise Risk Analyst, Government-Sponsored Bank
“The tool provides the best, non-invasive, approach to understanding change in our User Developed Applications. It allows us to continue being nimble and still meet our goals for managing the risk in these tools.”
– VP, Asset Management Risk, Multinational Financial Services Corporation
“Apparity staff has gone above and beyond the industry standard in terms of project implementation/management, go-live, and post-live support.”
– Senior eGRC Technical Analyst, National Financial Services Institution
“We have had excellent support throughout the life of the project. The team has been instrumental in assisting with troubleshooting as issues arise.”
– Project Manager, Financial Planning Company
“Support was fantastic. Apparity is always very responsive and willing to assist in any way possible.”
– Enterprise Risk Analyst, Government-Sponsored Bank
While Apparity’s primary business is software, we also offer consulting services leveraging our EUC program expertise. Here’s how we help:
- Design your EUC program, including spreadsheet management, SOX 404, etc.
- Develop policy/ framework and procedures
- Create operating models for sustained adherence
- Conduct current state/ future state assessments
- Review existing policies and offer best practices
- Train your employees
- Map Apparity technology to policy