Apparity, LLC, is a Georgia limited liability company, referred to as “Apparity”, “we,” “our,” or “us” in this policy. Apparity is committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This policy sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it. By visiting our site at www.apparity.com, or using our free or paid for services we offer online (“Services”) you are accepting and consenting to the practices described in this policy.
You can contact us in any of the following by going to the “Contact” page on our site
Information we may collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms and using our Services on our site www.apparity.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our Services, subscribing to our Services, posting material or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our Services. The information you give us may include your name, address, e-mail address and phone number, job title. We refer to these types of data as Identity and Contact Data.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence or communication. We may also ask you to complete surveys that we use for research purposes, although you do not have to respond to them. We refer to these types of data as Profile Data.
- Technical details of your visits to our site and/or our portal including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data. We may also collect information about your computer, including where available your IP address, operating system and browser type for system administration. This is statistical data about our users’ browsing actions and patterns, and does not identify any individual. We collect this information by using cookies, server logs and other similar technologies. We may also receive technical data about your visits to our site from third party analytics providers. We refer to these types of data as Technical Data.
How we use your personal data
We will only use your personal information lawfully and in accordance with Data Protection Law. We will mainly use your personal data in the following circumstances:
- where we need to perform the contract we are about to enter into or have entered into with you and your organization;
- where it is necessary for our legitimate interests (or those of a third party) and your interests and fundamental rights do not override those interests; and
- where we need to comply with a legal or regulatory obligation.
You have the right to ask us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes. You can exercise this right at any time by contacting us at via our contact page. If you opt out of receiving marketing messages, we will continue to send you service-related communications in relation to your or your organizations use of our Services.
Disclosure Of Your Information
We may disclose your personal information to any member of our group, which means our subsidiaries or our ultimate holding company and its subsidiaries.
We may disclose your personal information to third parties:
- In the event that we sell or buy any business or assets, in which case we may disclose your personal data to the prospective seller or buyer of such business or assets.
- If Apparity or its ultimate holding company or substantially all of its assets are acquired by a third party, in which case personal data held by it about its customers will be one of the transferred assets.
We will retain information you provide to us for as long as we need it to provide you with our Services. If you choose to stop using our Services, we will delete this information to the extent we are able. However, please note that (1) there might be some delay in deleting this information from our servers and backup storage; and (2) we may retain this information if necessary to comply with our legal, accounting or reporting requirements, to resolve disputes or to enforce our agreements.
We may collect and retain anonymised, non-personal, statistics concerning visitors to our website and/or users and use of our Services. Any such statistics are owned exclusively by us.
You have various rights in respect of the personal information we hold about you – these are set out in more detail below. If you wish to exercise any of these rights, you can do so by contacting us through our contact page. Please note that you will need to provide us with evidence of your identity.
Access: You can ask us to give you a copy of the personal information that we hold about you.
Correct: You can ask us to change or complete any inaccurate or incomplete personal information held about you.
Erase: You can ask us to delete your personal information where it is no longer necessary for us to use it, you have withdrawn consent, or where we have no lawful basis for keeping it.
Object: You can object to our processing of your personal information where we are relying on a legitimate interest (or those of a third party) and there is something about your particular situation which makes you want to object to processing on this ground. You also have the right to object where we are processing your personal information for direct marketing purposes.
Restrict: You can ask us to restrict our use of your personal information in the following circumstances: a) if you want us to establish the data’s accuracy; (b) where our use of the data is unlawful but you do not want us to erase it; (c) where you need us to hold the data even if we no longer require it as you need it to establish, exercise or defend legal claims; or (d) if you have objected to our use of your data but we need to verify whether we have overriding legitimate grounds to use it.
Transfer: You can ask us to provide you or a third party with some of the personal information that we hold about you in a structured, commonly used, electronic form, so it can be easily transferred.
Withdraw consent: If you have given us your consent to use personal information (for example, for marketing), you can withdraw your consent at any time.
You will not have to pay a fee to access your personal data (or to exercise any of the other rights). However, we may charge a reasonable fee if your request is clearly unfounded, repetitive or excessive.
We try to respond to all legitimate requests within one month. Occasionally it may take us longer than a month if your request is particularly complex or you have made a number of requests. In this case, we will notify you and keep you updated.
Our Services may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
A cookie is a small file of letters and numbers that we store on your browser or the hard drive of your computer if you agree. Cookies contain information that is transferred to your computer’s hard drive.
We use the following cookies:
- Strictly necessary cookies: these are cookies that are required for the operation of our site and the provision of the Services. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into secure areas.
- Analytical/ performance cookies: these allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors and to see how visitors move around our site when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way our site works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
- Functionality cookies: these are used to recognize you when you return to our site. This enables us to personalize our content for you, greet you by name and remember your preferences (for example, your choice of language or region).
You can block cookies by activating the setting on your browser that allows you to refuse the setting of all or some cookies. However, if you use your browser settings to block all cookies (including essential cookies) you may not be able to access all or parts of our site.